Tuesday 6 May 2008

Gervais planning Extras spin-off?

Gervais planning Extras spin-off?



Ricky Gervais may be preparation an Extras byproduct starring Stephen Merchant's dopey broker and Barry from 'EastEnders' as a twin of bumbling crimefighters.
The BBC comedy ended after iI series and a Yule special.
Simply actor Shaun Williamson, world Health Organization played Barry, revealed that Gervais had come up with another idea for his character and useless factor Darren Lamb (Merchandiser).
He told radiocommunication station Heart: "I would make loved another 10 serial of 'Extras' simply I arse entirely understand them wanting to call it a day.
"The one affair we did bandy around, half in jocularity and half severely, was the idea of a byproduct for my character Barry and the factor. Ricky thought they could go some in a camping bus caravan resolution crimes or something."
He added: "That's strictly on the backburner for today as Ricky is occupy in Hollywood at the present moment. I'd jump at the opportunity to turn with him once again."
Williamson said he nearly turned refine the 'Extras' use. "I intellection for around 10 transactions around not pickings it and then I realised I mightiness ne'er obtain the chance to work with Ricky and Sir Leslie Stephen once more.
"I am so proud to ingest been involved with 'Extras' and I privy understand them wanting to finish it.
"They've got so practically to a greater extent going away for them and I suppose they have got a great photographic film in them to make, whether it's an 'Extras' flick or just a great British film, and I'm sure enough they'll do it."




Zap Pow